Full Time / Part Time Support Workers
Duties include providing personal care for young adult residents with enduring mental health problems, assisting with appointments / cooking and cleaning other related tasks to support residents as required and promote independence.
Skills and Experience
- Must be aged 18+. NVQ / QCF level 2, 3 or 4 in care is desirable.
- Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure.
- Applicants must be enthusiastic, polite and friendly personality.
- Able to organise own work and ability to work unsupervised and under pressure.
- You must provide 2 References, clean police record, passport and valid driving licence optional.
- Must be able to attend a weeks induction training.
- Flexible work hours
- Very competitive pay rates
- Specialised ongoing training
- Internal career progression opportunities
- 24-hour staff support
- Monthly Pay / Pension Plan
- Training with experienced members of staff (Residential Care Home).
- Fully funded QCF Health and Social Care Diplomas.
There are a range of vacancies for those WITH or WITHOUT previous Care experience. This is a great opportunity to develop your career in care.
Please note that the company is based in central Cardiff based and unless you are willing to travel, or are relocating to Cardiff then this position may not be suited to those outside of Cardiff.
Full Time / Part Time hours – various flexible shifts available however you must be able to work some evening and night shifts if needed. You must be willing to complete 1 weeks training in Central Cardiff.
Genuine applicants only please and no time wasters.
Please apply online and send your current CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.